Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fotos

Happy Friday, y'all!  :-)

Hope you all had a lovely end to the work week.  I didn't have to do anything like yesterday.  So, instead I enjoyed packing some orders for some sweet customers as well as shooting some FQ bundle photos.  (This is probably one of my favorite things about running a shop ... cutting and stacking new cottons.  :-)


I really, really love these zebras.  Really.  These are definitely one of "my picks" for the shop as opposed to tops on my mom's list.  But these bold, saturated colors are a.maz.ing in person.  Promise.


And then there's the Chevrons.  We ordered two bolts of every color, cuz I need to make sure I get some for my own stash.  'Nuf said.


And Serenade from Kate Spain. We love every one of her lines.  And this is no exception.  The more I folded and stacked it, the more I loved it.  Especially those wood grains.  (Did I mention her Joy Christmas line arrives next week!?)



And ... I even cleaned up my sewing room.  Sort of.  This is pretty good in my world.

Guess I better go mess it up again!  :-D

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)